You can cook Chili Pasta using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili Pasta
- You need 1 of pot of homemade chili.
- You need 1 box (16 oz.) of pasta, cavatelli or shells.
- It’s 16 oz. of cheddar cheese (sharp or mild), shredded.
- You need 4 of green onion stalks, chopped.
Chili Pasta step by step
- Prepare your favorite pot of chili. I use a combination of ground meat, pork, and shredded meat (leftover pot roast) to compliment the veggies and beans..
- [Key ingredients for the sauce are the spices, fresh herbs, some BBQ sauce, and dark chocolate to give the chili a balance of heat, a touch of sweetness, with a slight smoky flavor, and a bit darker color].
- Prepare the pasta according to package instructions for an al dente texture. Place the cooked pasta in serving bowls, about 1/3 the size of the bowl..
- Layer the chili on top of the pasta and then top with the cheddar cheese..
- Place one bowl in a microwave and melt the cheesecake, about 45 seconds. [Repeat with the other serving bowls] Top with some green onions and serve..