Homemade Farfalle, Meatballs and Fresh Tomatoes. Meatballs in tomato sauce, for children and all. How to make Homemade Basil Farfalle- little butterfly-shaped pasta packed with basil leaves and perfect for pairing with a tomato or cream-based sauce. Use up the last of your fresh basil before summer comes to an end with Homemade Basil Farfalle!
Seitan Meatballs with Winter Tomato Sauce. These "meatballs" are perfect with pasta, but they're also. Farfalle pasta with meatballs, cherry tomatoes and basil. You can have Homemade Farfalle, Meatballs and Fresh Tomatoes using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Farfalle, Meatballs and Fresh Tomatoes
- Prepare of farfalle.
- Prepare 1 cup of '00' flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s of meatballs.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground Aberdeen Angus beef.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 8 of fresh ripe tomatoes.
Farfalle with Tomatoes, Onions, and Spinach. Made the recipe except for Feta Cheese, just added a little more Parm Reggiano, the flavor was very good. Had some mini Farfalle which I think worked very well with the dish overall. Pasta is actually pretty easy to make by hand.
Homemade Farfalle, Meatballs and Fresh Tomatoes instructions
- Mix the meatball ingredients (except the tomatoes) in a large bowl with hands until well combined. Roll into small balls and place on an oiled baking sheet..
- Put them in the fridge to chill. Set oven to 220 C..
- Make the farfalle: Put the flour and semolina on a table or large work surface, make a well in the centre and crack an egg in..
- Use your fingers to break the yolks, then move them in a circular movement to incorporate the egg into the flour. Form into a ball..
- If the dough is too dry, add a little water. Knead it for ten minutes. If it is still too dry (the semolina absorbs water fast) wet your hand and continue to knead..
- Put the dough into a bag, or cover it with plastic wrap, and leave it to rest for twenty minutes..
- Cook the meatballs in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Put a pot of water on to boil, with a very good pinch of salt in it.
- Cut the pasta dough into four pieces. Roll each one very thin, trim to a rectangle then cut into rectangles of one by one and a half inches..
- Take each small rectangle and pinch it hard in the middle to create the bowtie shape. Put them in the bag you used to rest the dough. Then repeat with the rest of the dough..
- Skin tomatoes by immersing them in boiling water for one minute, draining, then pulling their skins off. Chop them roughly..
- Put tomatoes into a large saucepan, set on a medium heat..
- When the other pot is boiling add the pasta, cook for two minutes..
- Combine the meatballs and drained pasta in the pot with the tomatoes. Season to taste..
I recently got married and was fortunate enough to receive a pasta roller Congrats, you just made pasta! Place the farfalle on a baking sheet liberally dusted with flour and keep it covered. Continue in the same fashion with. Farfalle with tomato sauce and roasted salmon. Farfalle pasta with tomatoes and parmesan cheese.