Out of Thyme Wild Rice.
You can cook Out of Thyme Wild Rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Out of Thyme Wild Rice
- You need 3 cup of chicken broth (can be made from 3 boulon cubes & 3 cups of water).
- Prepare 2 cup of white rice.
- It’s 1 cup of wild rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion powder (or can use 1 cup of chopped green onions).
- Prepare 1 tsp of sage.
- You need 3/4 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Out of Thyme Wild Rice step by step
- Boil and make chicken broth.
- Combine all rice and spices in pot and use hot boiled broth.
- Bring all it to a boil.
- Let simmer rice on low covered to let rice absorb all the broth..
- Serve when rice is dry with no broth and soft, tender ready to eat.