Blue Cheese Vinaigrette Dressing.
You can cook Blue Cheese Vinaigrette Dressing using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese Vinaigrette Dressing
- It’s 1/3 cup of seasoned rice wine vinegar.
- You need 2/3 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dry oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of blue cheese, I used gorgonzola.
Blue Cheese Vinaigrette Dressing instructions
- Combine all ingredients except oil and cheese in bowl and whisk well, slowly whisk in olive oil to blend, add blue cheese. Whisk cheese hard to blend smooth or lightly for pieces of cheese..
- This is a great dressing for green salads, light and refreshing, not neavy. It is also good drizzled on vegetables and meats for a light tangy burst of flavor!.