Fruit and nut chia salad. Don't just satiate your hunger but also your sweet tooth with my Fruit & Nut Chia Salad recipe. Use whole chia seeds in salads because the seeds add a little crunch and pack in the nutrients without affecting the flavor. However, if you prefer milled chia Add the tomatoes, avocado, cheese, pine nuts, and chia to the bowl of salad leaves.
Still, it just might time to step it up a notch with an outrageously good salad loaded with fresh fruit, bright greens, toasty nuts and a to die for balsamic. Don't just satiate your hunger but also your sweet tooth with my Fruit & Nut Chia Salad recipe. The healthy yet heavenly recipe strikes the perfect balance b. You can cook Fruit and nut chia salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit and nut chia salad
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 bowl of strawberry.
- It’s 1 bowl of pomegranate.
- It’s 1 bowl of litchi(cut).
- It’s 1 tbsp of rose syrup.
- It’s 1 bowl of dry fruits.
- You need 1 tbsp of jaggery sugar.
I made this fruit salad for a few friends that came over for dinner. I served it as a dessert, although it could easily be served anytime of day – especially for This fruit salad contains ZERO refined sugar is full of wonderful chia seeds! Don't just satiate your hunger but also your sweet tooth with my Fruit & Nut Chia Salad recipe. The healthy yet heavenly recipe strikes the perfect balance between a snack and a dessert, adding a little flavour with the added benefit of nutrients!
Fruit and nut chia salad instructions
- Pour coconut milk in a bowl,add chia seeds and mix well add cinnamon powder,honey,vanilla essence and mix well..
- Keep the above mixture in freeze for overnight..
- Next day (preparing nut brittle)heat jaggery sugar in a pan.Add some water to it and stir.When it starts boiling,add all the dry fruits and mix it and let it cool.our nut brittle is ready..
- In a crystal glass,pour some rose syrup at the edges to give it a delicate look..
- Now put some strawberry in the glass now pour 1 tbsp coconut milk mixture(the one soaked) over it.Now put some apple pieces and again pour it..
- Now put litchi,grapes and pomegranates and again pour it.now add nut brittle. (you can either add more fruits or change some as u like).
- Our fruit and nut chia seed is ready.Enjoy it with family during summer..
See why health experts love this Our Registered Dietitian and Health Nut chooses chia seeds as a top pick because of their overall nutrition package including: healthy fats, fiber, and minerals. This delicious, easy chia seed fruit salad is a tasty way to get great nutrients. A great recipe for your family. What do you think about when you hear, Chia? If you are like a lot of people, the commercial, chia…ch ch ch ch Chia…starts playing in your head.