You can cook Lemon-Chive Ravioli using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon-Chive Ravioli
- Prepare 1 package of cheese (16 ounces) ravioli.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of shallot , finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk , 1% or skim.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream (4 ounces) , low fat.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chives chopped fresh.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper freshly ground.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon peel shredded , divided.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheese (2 ounces) grated romano.
Lemon-Chive Ravioli step by step
- Prepare the ravioli according to package directions..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the shallot and cook for 3 minutes, or until soft. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the milk, sour cream, chives, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and 1/2 tsp of the lemon peel and cook for 2 minutes, or until slightly thickened..
- Divide the ravioli among 4 plates. Spoon the sauce over each serving and top with the cheese and the remaining 1/2 tsp lemon peel..