Mint iced tea. While the syrup is cooling make a strong tea. Pour brewed tea into a serving pitcher. Add sugar and lemon, and swirl in the mint, holding it by the stems and using it to stir and dissolve the sugar.
It's nice to be able to control the amount of sugar in it also. Guests will be impressed with this refreshing Mint Iced Tea recipe. For a stronger flavor, make extra tea and freeze in an ice-cube tray. You can have Mint iced tea using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mint iced tea
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of tea powder /mint tea bag.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 5-6 of mint leaves.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon.
Iced Tea is very much in demand these days. Here is a very easy Iced tea recipe which you can easily make at home. In this video, I have shown how to make. First up: this refreshingly simple mint matcha iced tea.
Mint iced tea instructions
- Boil water in a kettle. Add tea powder and mint leaves. Make sure the tea should not be boiled too much..
- Add required sugar and boil few more minutes..
- Switch off the flame. Add lemon juice..
- Strain this and pour half to ice cube try and refrigerate till becomes cubes.Keep other half in fridge to be cooled..
- When needed add iced tea cubes to a glass or tall glass with refrigerated iced tea..
This is obviously not a traditional way to use matcha, but I just love it. Instead of whisking your matcha, shake it up in a cocktail shaker. My grandmother used Lipton iced tea mix, but she lifted it above the ordinary by infusing her tea with a generous amount of mint water, which she made by pouring boiling water over a huge handful of. I grew up drinking mint tea and still enjoy it so very much today. If you enjoy having a soothing, refreshing glass of iced tea in the summertime, I hope you will try my version of sweet mint tea.