Slices of chicken with potatoes and white sauce. Made from simple ingredients, easy to cook and delicious to eat. Chicken And Potatoes With Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce by Damn Delicious. Chicken and Potatoes: In the same pan, add one more quick drizzle of olive oil and add the chicken and potato slices.
Layer sweet potatoes, potatoes, and onion slices in the bottom of the broiler pan. I'm definitely making this recipe again and I'm going to season the chicken with thyme, garlic & rosemary. Whole roasted chicken with potatoes- easy to make and perfect for a cozy family dinner. You can have Slices of chicken with potatoes and white sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slices of chicken with potatoes and white sauce
- Prepare 2 pieces of chicken breast 🐔.
- It’s 5 of potatoes 🥔.
- You need of For sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of milk powder.
- You need to taste of salt & black pepper.
Learn how to roast one pan chicken with potatoes. Prepare potatoes- peel and cut potatoes. While chicken and potatoes were cooking in a pressure cooker, I painted kids' bathroom. Now tell me Instant Pot is not a miracle?!
Slices of chicken with potatoes and white sauce step by step
- Slice the chicken breasts, cook them with olive oil. Season with salt, black pepper and Spices of your choice: It will need about 20 mins to cook..
- Peel the potatoes and cut into circular slices. Sprinkle with olive oil, salt, black pepper, bake about 30 minutes..
- The sauce: mix the whole things (flour, milk, salt, black pepper, olive oil, cheese if you like) cook until the sauce thickens..
- Put the potatoes and then the chicken breast on the top and add the sauce. Bake for additional 20 minutes..
Both times I made this recipe, I made it from a frozen vacuum pack of chicken thighs that I'd defrosted in-bag in a bowl of water just long enough. Easy to customize – potatoes and sauce are the perfect blank canvas for any protein or veggies you have on hand! The mild, creamy, slightly starchy texture of white potatoes makes them perfect for this recipe. If you'd like more sauce, you can increase the amount of chicken stock in the recipe. Chicken Potato Bake – Chicken thighs cooked in a creamy sauce topped with peas & scalloped potatoes.