10 people rotini pasta. Barilla Red Lentil Rotini Pasta is a perfectly modern pasta with a twist. Bringing together the spiraled, corkscrew shape with updated Our mission is to help people live better by bringing well-being and the joy of eating into their everyday lives. The Italian food tradition of superior quality and simple.
Top rotini pasta recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. This is a great little salad that you can serve cold on a hot day and have Rotini Pasta Salad. Download Rotini pasta stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. You can have 10 people rotini pasta using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 10 people rotini pasta
- Prepare 1 of full box of rotini pasta.
- You need 2 of big onion sliced.
- You need 5 of carrots diced round.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare 2 cup of florets of cauliflower.
- It’s 2 of green chilli sliced optional.
- Prepare 2 of big potatoes sliced.
- You need Half of cup ketchup.
- You need 3 tablespoons of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of garam masala.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chaat masala.
- You need 2 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 6-7 of garlic cloves.
Get the best rotini pasta recipes recipes from trusted magazines, cookbooks, and more. You'll find recipe ideas complete with cooking tips, member reviews, and ratings. How Much Random Pasta Knowledge Do You Have? Pasta and fresh broccoli combine with the delicious and complementary flavors of lemon and garlic.
10 people rotini pasta step by step
- First put pasta in a big bowl to boil and always add 1 tablespoon around salt and oil to make nonsticky then rinse well in cold water.
- Now in another big pan roast onion and after making brown add all the ingredients and spices together and cook at medium flame until potatoes become softened and tender.
- Now add boiled pasta and turn the flame off and mix well and keep covering for 8 to 10 minutes so it mix well with all the spices and vegetables.
- Enjoy with big family.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
Remove the broccoli with a slotted spoon; set aside. Stir the rotini into the same pot, and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is cooked through, but still firm to the bite. Grand Ma loved to cook & loved to share. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content.