Watermelon Iced tea. Watermelon iced tea combines the ideas of Southern sweet tea and watermelon agua fresca into one delicious drink. Remove from the heat, add the tea bags and Discard the mint leaves and add the tea to the watermelon juice. Serve over ice in tall glasses with.
Usually drink a lot of watermelon juice. Sweet iced tea infused with a watermelon puree. I was browsing through some old cookbooks recently and ran across iced tea made with watermelon more than a few times. You can have Watermelon Iced tea using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watermelon Iced tea
- Prepare 3 glass of water.
- You need 10-15 of frozen watermelon.
- It’s 3 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 of green tea Lipton tea bag.
- Prepare of Ice cubes as needed.
- It’s 1 tsp of sabja seeds.
Watermelon Iced Tea aka (the most fruity, refreshing summer drink that you need in your life right now. This tea is made with a combination of black iced tea, watermelon juice and bit of lime juice. Combine chilled tea and Torani in a tall glass filled with ice and stir well. Remove from heat and add the tea bags.
Watermelon Iced tea instructions
- Take half mug hot water and deep Lipton green tea for half an hour..
- Take frozen water melon from freeze and cut into small pieces and take out all seeds.
- Take a juicer jar add watermelon green tea lemon juice caster sugar and blend it add sabja seeds and mix it.
- Serve it in a glass with ice cubes and garnish with lemon..
- Note- here I didn't add ginger or mint because I want original green tea flavour. Along with watermelon If u want u can add it. This taste really u will enjoy it. Try it. Comment it.
Ice cold Homemade Sweet Watermelon Iced Tea Recipe. The perfect spring and summer beverage! The other day sweet iced tea, but not any of the store bought stuff. This homemade watermelon ice tea is an energizing and a cooling beverage perfect to beat the October heat (in Mumbai to be specific). Did you make a batch of this Watermelon Mint Iced Tea at home?