Turkey Broth Wonton Soup.
You can make Turkey Broth Wonton Soup by using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can create that:
Ingredients of Turkey Broth Wonton Soup
- You need of Wontons.
- It’s 1 of quarter pound ground pork.
- It’s 1 of quarter pound devein deshell shrimp, diced.
- Prepare 2 of scallions.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Shaoxing cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 packages of wonton wrapper.
- Prepare 1 each of egg, beaten set aside to seal wontons.
- You need of broth.
- You need 1 of turkey carcass.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 3 quart of water (or enough to submerge your turkey carcass).
- It’s of garnish.
- Prepare 1 of scallion.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
Turkey Broth Wonton Soup instructions
- Place turkey carcass in water in a stock pot and bring to a boil (20min). Skim off foam and fat from the top. Continue to simmer on low heat for 3 hours. Skim off any foam from the top..
- While the broth is cooking, make your wontons..
- Place pork, shrimp, chopped scallions, minced ginger, soy, wine, sesame oil, salt pepper in a bowl. Mix to combine..
- Place wonton wrapper diagonally towards you. Place a teaspoon of meat onto the bottom corner of the wrapper..
- Fold 3 times upwards. Put your middle finger on the meatiest part of the wonton and twist upwards..
- Dab corners with egg mixture, twist and pinch corners together. Each wonton should look like a little boat..
- When all wontons are done, place in boiling water and bring to a boil. Put in 1 cup cold water, bring to a boil again, put in 1 cup cold water and bring to a boil one more time. It is done when the wontons float to the top. Remove from water..
- Place 5-10 cooked wontons in a bowl. Place broth on top of wontons. Place chopped scallion, chopped cilanto and white pepper on top and serve immediately..
- Since this recipe is for 6 servings, you can freeze and store any uncooked wonton. Frozen wontons can be stored for 2 weeks..