Maple balsamic vinaigrette/marinade. This dressing is good on any salad, especially salads containing chicken or shrimp. It's also a good marinade for pork tenderloin! Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette – Zesty dijon mustard, sweet maple syrup, and tangy golden balsamic vinegar lend bright flavors to this amazing Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Toss with a salad of apples, Cheddar and spinach, or serve over hot or room-temperature View image. Maple-Balsamic Vinaigrette. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Real Organic Salad Dressing or Marinade made with Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil, Artisan Spice Beautiful vinaigrette salad dressing, as a bread dip or marinade. You can have Maple balsamic vinaigrette/marinade using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maple balsamic vinaigrette/marinade
- It’s 1 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 3 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of real maple syrup.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil, Organic Balsamic Vinegar, Real Canadian. A classic vinaigrette dressing for salad. It is wonderful on grain salads such as couscous and pasta, and great as a marinade for meats of all kinds. Maybe the best (and easiest) balsamic vinaigrette you've ever tasted.
Maple balsamic vinaigrette/marinade step by step
- In a small bowl mix together vinegar, mustard ,maple syrup and salt /pepper..
- When mixture is thoroughly combined ,start whisking briskly and slowly drizzle the olive oil in until its combined and the mixture is slightly thickened..
- You could skip this step by placing the ingredients in a jar shaking them until it becomes thick and isn't separated..
- I like to store in a mason jar in the fridge for up to a week..
- This is wonderful as marinade over pork and chicken. Just soak overnight..
- This makes 2 1/2 cups plus a little extra..
Add this recipe to your quick list for autumn entertaining. It's wonderful on salads, pastas, and works great as a marinade for meats. Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette – Zesty dijon mustard, sweet maple syrup, and tangy golden balsamic. A sweet & tangy balsamic vinaigrette you can fix in minutes using simple pantry ingredients like olive oil, aged balsamic vinegar, spicy brown mustard, and maple syrup. Use this versatile vinaigrette as a quick & easy salad dressing, dip or marinade.