Barbecue Sauce Beef Stew.
You can cook Barbecue Sauce Beef Stew using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Barbecue Sauce Beef Stew
- You need of Beef stew meat.
- You need of [Marinade].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of steak powder.
- You need 1.5 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black or white pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of dried herbs.
- You need of [Cook].
- It’s 1 of big onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of beef or chicken broth.
- You need 3 of dried bay leaves.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- You need 2-3 of celery sticks.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour + water (slurry).
Barbecue Sauce Beef Stew step by step
- Marinade stew beef meat for 20 minutes or overnight.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan and brown beef stew meat.
- Place meat at the bottom of the pot of slow cooker; add chopped onion, garlic, bay leaves, carrots, celery and a portion of stock and cook for approximately 10 to 15 minutes in a normal pot/slow cooker on max.
- Halfway through, add remainder of stock or water and flavor accordingly with salt, sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, BBQ sauce, oyster sauce.
- 20 minutes before serving, add in slurry, turn up heat until the stew has thickened.
- Serve with rice or pasta.