Dal Dhokli Ravioli.
You can cook Dal Dhokli Ravioli using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dal Dhokli Ravioli
- It’s For of Ravioli :.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need as per taste of salt.
- You need For of Ravioli filling–.
- It’s 100 grams of paneer.
- You need 2 of onions.
- It’s as required of basil (can use coriander and chop fill any veggies you like) also salt and pepper.
- It’s For of lentil Sauce :.
- You need 1 cup of mashed and boiled toor dal (cooked pigeon pea),.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 2 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of 1/2tsp chilli flakes and salt.
- You need For of Garnish : Some olive oil, cheese and basil/coriander.
Dal Dhokli Ravioli instructions
- For a Ravioli, mix all the ingredients and knead a dough. Flatten it to roti like thickness and follow the steps to fill and pack them. Now boil the ravioli in water. If the ravioli floats in water, then it’s 100% accurately made..
- Now remove the ravioli from water once the colour changes and it looks cooked. For sauce, heat 2tsp oil in a pan, add garlic, mashed lentil and all other ingredients and take a boil (add water if required, it should have the consistency of creamy pasta sauce).
- Serve ravioli with piping hot sauce, drizzle some extra virgin olive oil on that, add cheese and basil/coriander and Savour it!.