Simple Iced Tea #OneRecipeOnetree. Homemade iced tea is a healthy and refreshing drink that could not be any easier to make. This iced tea recipe is a cold brew to ensure a clean. Check out more summer drinks, including fun and classic cocktail recipes and icy drinks and shakes.
Sweeten your iced tea with simple syrup to taste. Most teas can be made into good iced tea, but my favourites are simple black teas, flavoured green teas and pretty much any herbal tea. Herbal iced tea is a great cold beverage. You can cook Simple Iced Tea #OneRecipeOnetree using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Iced Tea #OneRecipeOnetree
- It’s 8 of tea bags of any good-quality black tea.
- Prepare 1 of medium lemon or orange.
- It’s 8 cups of simmering water Ice Rich simple syrup (optional).
Here are three methods for making it, along with a couple of favorite recipes for you to try. Because crystallized sugar is hard to stir in to cold drinks, many people use simple syrup as an easy liquid sweetener in their iced tea recipes. Take iced tea to another level by making it in your Instant Pot®. The beauty is that the simple syrup.
Simple Iced Tea #OneRecipeOnetree instructions
- Place the tea bags in a large heatproof glass pitcher. Use a vegetable peeler to strip the peel from the lemon or orange, avoiding as much of the white pith as possible, and add the peel to the pitcher..
- Pour the simmering water into the pitcher and let it steep for at least 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and discard. Refrigerate the tea until cool..
- To serve, fill iced tea glasses with ice and pour the tea over the ice. Sweeten with simple syrup, if desired. Drop some slices of lime into the tea for that extra lemon lime taste..
It is one of summer's simple pleasures to have a tall glass of cold iced tea in your hand and hear the sounds of the ice clinking against the glass after each long sip on a hot summer's day. How do you make Ice Tea for the Summer? If you want to make iced tea, there are there are several methods you can use. We recommend using either the cold brew method or the flash chill method. Make up a jug of refreshing iced tea to serve on summer days.