Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast.
You can cook Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast
- Prepare 1 loaf of italian bread.
- You need of I box rotini pasta.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh chopped spinach.
- It’s 2 of green onions.
- It’s 1 of medium to large red onion.
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Black garlic.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast step by step
- Brown hamburger with half the red onion and 1 green onion. Season to taste. Drain & Set aside..
- Boil pasta to al dente' and place in baking/casserole dish. Coat lightly with Olive oil..
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place meat mixture into dish with pasta noodles. Add your favorite pasta sauce in desired amount. Mix well. Stir in Brown Sugar and Other desired seasonings. Mix Well..
- Add remaining chopped red onion, green onion, and spinach to mixture. Add 1 cup shredded cheese and 1/2 cup parmesan and mix well..
- Sprinkle 1 cup shredded cheese and 1/2 cup parmesan on top before baking. Cover and place in oven for 45 minutes. Meanwhile, Slice bread loaf. Butter slices. Layer on each slice desired amounts of garlic salt, black garlic powder, salt, pepper, and any other desired seasonings. *(I also use Mrs. Dash) Top with remaining parmesan and finally shredded cheese. Place in Oven for the last 15 minutes..
- Serve. (Watch your kids eat all their food groups in one meal! well, if we count tomato as fruit anyway! haha) Enjoy!.