One pot pasta with broccoli. Baked pasta doesn't need to take every pot in your kitchen or lots of different steps. One-Pot Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta. This quick and easy one-pot pasta is sure to be a favorite with your family and you with its taste and no-fuss preparation.
I make this pasta and broccoli recipe at least twice a month when I need a quick meal I know everyone will enjoy. Creamy Shrimp and Broccoli Pasta, my Simple Sausage and Broccoli Pasta, this Easy Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe, or my Healthy Broccoli Salad. How do you make one pot pasta? You can have One pot pasta with broccoli using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One pot pasta with broccoli
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil – with some more to drizzle on at the end.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of capers.
- It’s 2 cups of broccoli, chopped into small chunks – about 250g.
- It’s of Zest of 1 lemon.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 400 ml of vegan/ veggie stock.
- It’s 1 knob of butter/ vegan butter.
- Prepare of Enough dried pasta eg farfalle or penne or orecchiette for 2 people – you can use fresh pasta and tweak the timing.
- It’s of Parmesan or veggie parmesan, grated.
- You need 2 handfuls of rocket.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of fresh basil, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- You need of Some chilli flakes.
You then add garlic, the liquid ingredients, and the pasta. I'm making things easier for you with this One-Pot Pasta with Beef & Broccoli. A delish weeknight meal that is simple to prepare & you will not have a sink full of dirty pots & pans when you are done cooking. We also love this One Pot Chicken and Broccoli Pasta and One Pot Creamy Mushroom Pasta.
One pot pasta with broccoli step by step
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large, flat-ish pan (with a lid for later). Sauté 3 of the garlic cloves until golden and fragrant..
- Add the capers, broccoli and 1/2 of the lemon zest. Add a few grinds of pepper and a generous pinch of sea salt. Cook for about 4 mins..
- Add the stick and butter. Bring to a simmer and cook until the broccoli starts to soften- for about 5 mins..
- Stir in the pasta and about 1 tbsp of grated parmesan. Add a pinch of salt. Turn the heat to medium and cover. Cook for 12-15 mins depending on the pasta. If you use fresh pasta, add the pasta later..
- Meanwhile mix the rocket, herbs, the last garlic clove and the rest of the lemon zest. When the pasta is cooked, stir the leaves and the chilli flakes in. Grate over some more parmesan..
- To serve, drizzle some olive oil over the pasta and add the lemon juice. Enjoy 😋.
If you haven't heard, one pot pasta is a THING. Then add the noodles, stock, milk and broccoli. I've found there are two types of people in this world. Those who like their bacon so well done it's on the border My problem with most pastas with bacon is that they let the bacon cook in the sauce. While that does give that bacon flavor all throughout it basically.