Tahini chicken and broccoli rotini pasta. Pasta and fresh broccoli combine with the delicious and complementary flavors of lemon and garlic. Remove the broccoli with a slotted spoon; set aside. Stir the rotini into the same pot, and return to a Stir in the broccoli, chicken broth, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper.
Please go there to print this recipe as it has been updated. Stir in pasta, broccoli and chicken. Gently toss to combine; season with salt and pepper, to taste. You can have Tahini chicken and broccoli rotini pasta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tahini chicken and broccoli rotini pasta
- You need 4 oz of chicken breast cooked.
- It’s 12 oz of rotini pasta.
- Prepare 1 lb of broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of tahini sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 1/3 cup of water, divided.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired. I used Bowtie pasta, instead of rotini, used crème fraîche instead of heavy cream, peas in place of broccoli & pounded flat normal chickens. Heat oil in a large pot over high heat. Pour in the cream and bring to a boil.
Tahini chicken and broccoli rotini pasta instructions
- Heat a large skillet and add olive oil..
- Saute broccoli until a deeper green. Remove from pan.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken and cook until golden brown. Remove from pan and let cool, then dice..
- Add uncooked pasta to the skillet, add 3 cups of water and bring to a boil on high heat. Remove pasta once the pasta is cooked..
- While pasta is cooking, combine tahini sauce, lemon juice, garlic and cumin in a blender, slowly adding 1/3 cup water until a creamy consistency is achieved. Add pinches of salt to taste..
- Add pasta, chicken and broccoli to skillet drizzling sauce over the contents while it cooks. You can add the ingredients in batches if you skillet is small..
- Stir in red pepper flakes while sauce reduces. Serve warm..
Add the pasta, cheese, and parsley, stirring until the pasta is coated evenly. This tahini pasta is extra creamy and extra flavorful. Together the tahini and peanut butter make a very rich Tahini pasta sauce. This sauce is rich, creamy and has what some may consider to be strong flavors. More healthy pasta recipes: Peanut Broccoli and Chicken Soba Noodles.