Honey- Mustard Chicken Pasta.
You can have Honey- Mustard Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey- Mustard Chicken Pasta
- Prepare 150 gram of Farfalle, or any other Pasta.
- You need 150 gram of Chicken, cut into small chunks.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need 4 of Spring Onion, thinly sliced, (OR 1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced).
- You need 4 of Medium Tomatoes, quartered then cut in half again.
- It’s of For the Dressing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of heaped tsp Wholegrain Mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of Clear Honey.
- You need of Small bunch Basil leaves, roughly torn.
Honey- Mustard Chicken Pasta step by step
- Put Pasta on to boil, add 1/2 teaspoon Oil to the cooking water along with a pinch of salt. (Stops the Pasta sticking to the pan!).
- Put Oil into a deep fry pan, toss in the Chicken, cook gently until brown all over and cooked through. Add the Spring Onions and cook for a further 3-5 minutes. Add the tomatoes and stir well..
- While the food is cooking, combine the Mayonnaise, Honey and wholegrain Mustard with a little water, mix to the consistency of thick cream..
- Drain pasta, add to Chicken and Onion mix, stir well, then sprinkle the dressing over to taste. Add Basil just before serving, enjoy!.
- N.B. I forgot to take a final picture with the Basil on top!!.