Baked rotini with meat sauce. A tomato-based ground beef and sausage meat sauce, baked with rotini pasta and a mix of Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses. Sprinkle on half the cheese mix and repeat..in many saucy, cheesy pasta bakes like this baked rigatoni with meat sauce. Diced tomatoes with green chiles add heat to ordinary pasta sauce.
Made a big Italian meal with the tomato gravy (sauce) that my good friend, Bill Garman, sent me. Drain and add the meat sauce. For those familiar with Greek cooking, it tastes very much like pastitsou without the beschemel sauce topping. You can cook Baked rotini with meat sauce using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked rotini with meat sauce
- You need 2 cup of rotini noodles.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of green pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of yellow pepper.
- It’s 1/4 medium of yellow onion.
- You need 1 can of pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of mozzarella.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar.
Baked Italian Sausage Rotini is a savory, cheesy, and a little spicy. It is an easy dinner and can be frozen and reheated later. In a large pot cook rotini pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Rotini, also known as corkscrew pasta, is a great choice for chunky meat sauces and hearty soups because the spirals can trap the sauce or broth Rotini is a favorite to serve with thick, cheesy sauces, so try it in your go-to macaroni and cheese recipe, then give a few of our top-picks a try.
Baked rotini with meat sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown ground beef.
- Boil water and add rotini. Cook for 9 minutes..
- Drain beef and add spices.
- Finely chop the veggies and add to beef.
- Drain pasta and add to beef mixture.
- Put mixture into a baking dish 9×11.
- Put cheese on top.
- Put pasta sauce on top and cover noodles.
- Add one more handful of cheese on top.
- Put in oven for 20 minutes.
Super Bowl Recipes: Stuffed Bacon Cheddar Burgers & Baked Ginger Sesame Wings (Cooking With Carolyn). Made with real beef, no preservatives. Gluten Free Tuna Casserole with Rotini Pasta. Today, our month of easy meals continues with a sweet and savory pasta from Alexandra of Alexandra's Kitchen. Rotini with Butternut-Sage Sauce by Alexandra Stafford of Alexandra's Kitchen.