Iced Tea. Iced tea (or ice tea) is a form of cold tea. Though usually served in a glass with ice, it can refer to any tea that has been chilled or cooled. It may be sweetened with sugar, syrup and/or apple slices.
See more ideas about Tea recipes, Iced tea recipes, Iced tea. Here you'll find our favorite iced tea recipes! Find refreshing sweetened or unsweetened recipes for all times of day. You can cook Iced Tea using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Iced Tea
- It’s 4 of five roses tea bags.
- It’s 1 liter of boiling water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kola tonic cordial.
- You need 1 of x can sprite.
- You need A few of lemon slices.
- Prepare A few of mint leaves.
- It’s of water.
While regular iced tea can be somewhat mild, and served with the option of sweetened or unsweetened, Thai iced tea is more concentrated and flavorful. This special drink is infused with star. Iced tea is flavored with lemonade, vanilla and almond. Follow these simple steps for a refreshing and easy iced tea recipe.
Iced Tea step by step
- Steep tea bags in boiling water for exactly 5 minutes.
- Remove teabags and add ice to cool down.
- In a jug add the cordial, lemon slices, sprite and the cooled tea.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled.
We have a wide exotic tea selection Learn how you can mix and match these wonderful flavours to create the perfect Ice tea. Thai Iced Tea is a deliciously creamy, mildly spiced, slightly-caffeinated, and refreshingly sweet drink made from tea, milk, and sugar. Popular in Southeast Asia and served in many Thai food restaurants. Why make Thai iced tea from a mix when the real thing is so much more delicious? Learn to make Thai iced tea from scratch with this authentic recipe.