Kielbasa with Squash and Rotini. Orange Glazed Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts. Fall comfort food at its best – a recipe for Orange Glazed Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts, with black pepper dusted pecans and dried cranberries. Low Calorie Pumpkin Winter Squash Recipes.
The combination of kielbasa and delicate spaghetti squash gets an extra bite from a hefty serving of garlic in this deliciously healthy recipe. This is a super simple soup to toss together. Perfect for starting in the morning, cooking for the day and then finishing it off right before serving with a little cheese and cream. You can have Kielbasa with Squash and Rotini using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kielbasa with Squash and Rotini
- Prepare 5 of Kielbasa sausages; bite sized pieces.
- It’s 1 box of rotini noodles.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini; medium half moons.
- It’s 1 of yellow squash; medium half moons.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper; large dice.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper; medium dice.
- You need 1 of yellow onion; large dice.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic; minced.
- You need 4 oz of parmesan cheese; shredded.
- Prepare 1 bunch of parsley; minced.
- You need as needed of EVOO.
Perfect for cold day as it will warm you right up. My husband loves these thick and hearty. I cooked the rotini for nine minutes separately THEN added it to the sauce (which simmered covered while the pasta cooked). I actually sort of combined two recipes for kielbasa this one and Pinto Beans With Kielbasa with some additions and whatnot.
Kielbasa with Squash and Rotini step by step
- Cook noodles and drain. Place in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with EVOO to prevent sticking and add flavor. Alternatively, top noodles with cubed butter. (restaurant "secret").
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan. Cook sausages fully. Add to noodles..
- Add a touch more olive oil. Saute veggies. Add garlic when nearly tender. Saute until fragrant. Add to noodle mixture..
- Add cheese and pepper. Add sea salt for crunch. Add enough EVOO to cover. Toss.
- Variations; Fresh herbs, spinach, arugala, shallots, mustard, beer, horseradish, crushed pepper flakes, habanero, sweet potatoes, red potatoes, celery root, shrimp, chicken, roasted bell peppers.
- Try omitting oil and toss with melted cream cheese instead.
First off I omitted the garlic cloves and. Cabbage and kielbasa in one dish, how can you resist? Discover a simple slow cooker recipe that puts a wholesome casserole on the dinner table. This slow cooker recipe is simple and pairs kielbasa with fresh cabbage, potato, and onion. It's a wholesome family meal that everyone will enjoy.