General Tso Chicken & Rice.
You can have General Tso Chicken & Rice by using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it:
Ingredients of General Tso Chicken & Rice
- It’s of chicken breast, cubed.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s of minced ginger.
- Prepare of red chilli flakes.
- It’s of garlic minced.
- Prepare of rice vinegar.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of hoisin sauce.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of white flour.
- You need of jasmine rice.
General Tso Chicken & Rice instructions
- Toss the chicken with the quarter cup of flour and let sit while you mix the sauce ingredients..
- Put your jasmine rice in a pot with water and cook as directed on package..
- Add the rice vinegar, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, water, and sugar in a small bowl and whisk together..
- Add the chicken to a pan with the oil and fry until crispy..
- Remove chicken from the pan..
- In a small pan add a tablespoon of the oil and add the chilli flakes, ginger and garlic. Cook until you smell the garlic..
- Add the sauce mixture and stir until slightly thickens (a few minutes).
- In a large bowl add the chicken and toss with the thickened sauce..
- Serve immediately over rice..