Italian Summer Salad.
You can have Italian Summer Salad using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Summer Salad
- It’s 1 lb of Rotini noodles(plain or flavored).
- Prepare 1 of bottle Kraft Tuscan House Italian dressing(or any brand).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Italian 5 cheese blend,shredded.
- It’s 1 packages of Real crumbled Bacon bits or 1 pkg real bacon cooked & crumbled.
- You need 1 of .75 oz Sliced Pepperoni,sliced in half.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 jar of Garlic Stuffed Olives.
- It’s 1 small of Cucumber,cut into sm bite size pcs.
- It’s 3 of stalks Celery,sliced.
- Prepare 1 small of – med Red Onion,slice & quarter the rings.
- You need 20 of ish Salad/Cherry Tomatos.
- Prepare 20 of ish sm Sugar Snap Peas.
Italian Summer Salad step by step
- Boil noodles until tender, be careful not to over cook, mushy noodles don't really work..
- **If you are cooking & crumbling your own bacon you can cook the bacon while boiling the noodles. Let the noodles "drip dry" as you cut up the veggies then crumble the bacon as you add it..
- When done, drain & imediately rinse with cold water until all the noodles are cold. Let them drain as much of the water off as possible..
- Meanwhile as the water & noodles are boiling, cut up the veggies.*Keep in mind the Olives,Tomatos & Snap Peas do Not need to be cut up at all..
- When everything is drained, cut up & crumbled(or ready to be), you can start tossing all together in a lrg sz mixing bowl. As you toss add the dressing..
- You can make this the day of or the night before. If the night before leave out the cheese & add not quite half of the bottle of dressing, then about an hour before serving add the cheese & the rest of the dressing. If making the same day try to chill at least an hour before serving so everything can flavor a bit..
- Keep in mind every taste is unique. Add whatever veggies you enjoy. I like to add a variety so people can "pick out" what they like & don't like if I am making for a group. This is just 1 variation of the endless possibilities for a simple & easy fun summer salad. Try it as is or make it your own. ENJOY!!! ;}.