Yogurt Mint Soup.
You can have Yogurt Mint Soup using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yogurt Mint Soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 cup of Yogurt full fat.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry mint pdr.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter 1 tsp olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 5 cups of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
Yogurt Mint Soup step by step
- Boil rice in 5cups of water and salt to taste..
- In a bowl beat the egg,flour and yogurt well..
- Add milk into it and whisk it well till smooth consistency.Can add some water to mix it..
- On other side when rice is cooked switch off the gas. Don't throw rice water..
- Now mix flour yogurt egg mixture into rice slowly and stirringly..
- Put it now on medium fire stirring it continuously for 15 minutes till it becomes slightly thick..
- Switch off the gas. Check the seasoning..
- Heat butter and olive oil in a pan once it sizzles add dry mint pdr and black pepper.Pour it over soup..
- Serve this fantastic soup..
- It is very important to stir continuously otherwise yogurt will split..