Cheesy Chicken Rotini.
You can have Cheesy Chicken Rotini using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Rotini
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of boneless chicken breast, cut in 1" peices.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 3 cup of rotini pasta, uncooked.
- Prepare 16 oz of frozen califorina blend veggies.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomato with green chilies, drained.
- You need 1/2 lb of Velveeta, cut into 1/2" cubes.
Cheesy Chicken Rotini instructions
- Cook chicken on medium-high in large skillet until no longer pink.
- Stir in water, increase heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta, stir.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, heat for 10 min or until pasta is tender.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir.
- Cover, cook 5-7 min or until Velveeta is melted and veggies are crisp-tender, stir frequently.