Our Family's Bouillabaisse-style Tomato Hot Pot.
You can have Our Family's Bouillabaisse-style Tomato Hot Pot using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Our Family's Bouillabaisse-style Tomato Hot Pot
- Prepare 1 of pack White fish of your choice (sea bream, cod, monkfish, etc.).
- It’s 4 of Unshelled shrimp (deveined).
- You need 4 of Chicken wing mid section.
- It’s 1 of pack Manila clams have the sand cleaned out of them).
- Prepare 4 of Wiener sausages.
- It’s 1/4 of Onion (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 large of Potato (cut into bite-sized pieces).
- You need 1/2 of Carrot (thinly sliced).
- You need 30 grams of Pasta (I used farfalle this time. You can also break spaghetti into short pieces).
- Prepare 2 of to 4 leaves Cabbage (chopped).
- It’s 1 of pack Mushrooms (shimeji, king oyster, etc.).
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Greens (spinach, komatsuna, etc.) (cut into about 5 cm in length).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (minced).
- It’s 100 ml of White wine.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1000 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Consommé soup stock cube.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Dried herbs (bay leaf, basil, oregano, thyme).
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
Our Family's Bouillabaisse-style Tomato Hot Pot step by step
- Blanch the white fish by dipping into boiling water, and cleaning thoroughly with running water. (I used the cod bones and skin this time.).
- Heat olive oil and garlic over medium heat. Once it becomes fragrant, add onion and carrot and sauté..
- Push the veggies from Step 2 to the side. Arrange the shrimp and chicken (skin facing down) in an open space and cook both sides until fragrant..
- Add the clams, turn up to high heat and sauté a little. Add white wine and cover immediately, and steam until the shells open..
- Once the shells open, set aside the clams and shrimp..
- Add the canned tomatoes, water, consommé cube, blanched fish from Step 1, potato, pasta (uncooked), sugar, salt, and herbs. Skim off the scum once it boils..
- Add cabbage, mushrooms, and sausages and simmer. Once the potato and pasta softens, put the clams and shrimp back into the pot, and also add the greens..
- Adjust the taste with salt and pepper, and it's done Garnish with aioli sauce, made by mixing grated garlic into mayonnaise, if you like..
- Make this into a risotto to finish! Add cooked rice, pizza cheese, and as much grated cheese as you like, and it's done after simmering for a little bit The charred cheese tastes awesome!.