Pineapple Thyme Iced Tea. Serve over ice with additional thyme, if desired. Pineapple Iced Tea – Just Add A Can of Pineapple! This Pineapple Iced Tea is ridiculously easy.
If you prefer a clear drink, filter this juice. The Hawaiian Iced Tea is a great mixed drink that is easy to make. This recipe is simply a Long Island Iced Tea with pineapple. You can cook Pineapple Thyme Iced Tea using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Thyme Iced Tea
- It’s 5 of tea bags.
- Prepare 1 piece of pineaple.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare to taste of Honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried thyme.
Hawaiian Iced Tea: the Pineapple-Flavored Long Island. Pour the barely boiling hot water into a large pitcher, and add the tea bags. pineapple iced tea – This dandelion and pineapple iced tea recipe is great if you're looking for a beverage that is healthy but doesn't require a large amou. This dandelion and pineapple iced tea is a proper immune system booster that also happens to taste delicious. Place tea bags in a large Pour hot tea into the pineapple juice mixture in pitcher; stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Pineapple Thyme Iced Tea step by step
- Boil water and add the tea bags, let them steep for 15 minutes.
- Chop pineapple, add half cup water and blend. Sieve the juice to get rid of the chunks.
- Pour the pineapple juice into the tea, add dried thyme stir to combine.
- Put the tea into the fridge overnight to infuse.
- Drop a few pineapple pieces into the iced tea before serving.
- You can also add a few ice cubes for a colder drink.
Tequila, Rum, Vodka, Gin, Triple Sec, Simple Syrup, Lemon Juice, Pineapple Juice. How to make a Pineapple Iced Tea Cocktail. Start by adding the liquor, then the simple syrup, and then the lemon juice. Thyme is a herb known for its dietary & medicinal uses. Its flowers, leaves, & oil reduce respiratory issues, improve heart health, boost immunity, & arrest fungal infections.