Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts. Orecchiete, Brussels sprouts, and mushrooms come together to form the perfect plate of pasta. A quick dinner of orecchiette pasta tossed in a clingy sauce made with mushrooms, shallots, thyme, and brussels sprouts leaves. Here's what you need: brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, bread crumbs, grated parmesan cheese.
Spread the sprouts onto a baking sheet. Impress your guests with Brussels sprouts pan-fried with butter and topped with Parmesan cheese for a holiday side dish. These perfectly crispy garlic parmesan roasted brussels sprouts are easy and quick to put together and only calls for a few ingredients. You can cook Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts
- It’s of Orecchiette (or any variety) dried pasta.
- Prepare 8 of brussel sprouts, washed trimmed and thinly sliced.
- You need 2/3 of garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced.
- You need of Good pinch coarse sea salt.
- Prepare 25 grams of butter.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese, freshly grated.
- You need of Black pepper, freshly ground.
Roasted brussels sprouts should be in their own food group because they're loved by so many folks and they're super delicious. There's so many Just as simple to make as our other brussels sprouts, this version is loaded with flavor not just from the garlic, but also from the delicious parmesan cheese. Pesto Pasta With Chicken Sausage and Roasted Brussels Sprouts. This post may contain affiliate links.
Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts instructions
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions for 2 people..
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a shallow pan over a medium heat. Add the sliced brussel sprouts, sliced garlic and sea salt. Slowly stir fry until the butter foams, caramelizes and turns to a golden brown color. As soon as it starts to smell nutty, it is ready..
- Drain the pasta, retaining a little of the cooking juices and tip into the pan with the sprouts. Take off the heat, grate in a good handful of Parmesan and mix well..
- Finish with a generous grind of black pepper and serve with some additional Parmesan on the side. Enjoy!.
- Note: this is just as tasty with any pasta you may have in the pantry. See serving suggestion below with angel hair pasta..
But then add in some garlic and fresh pesto, and then top the warm pasta with Parmesan cheese….and holy cow. This easy-to-make Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts recipe is a delicious side dish made with lemon, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, and lots of garlic. Raw brussels sprouts can seem like a bit of an odd thing – You would never think of serving raw Brussels sprouts on a crudité platter along with some dip. Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries. Orecchiette with Brussels Sprouts and Bacon.