Spicy Fried potatoes and sausage.
You can cook Spicy Fried potatoes and sausage using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Fried potatoes and sausage
- It’s 6 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1-2 of jalapeños depending on how much spice you like.
- You need 1 of hot banana pepper.
- You need 1 of purple onion.
- You need 1 of large ecrich sausage.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of oil.
- You need Teaspoon of garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of adobo.
- It’s 1/2 of sazon packet.
- You need to taste of Cajun season.
Spicy Fried potatoes and sausage step by step
- Wash everything up and cut the ends off everything and remove membrane and seeds from peppers. Cut the potatoes long ways and then cut into pieces. Finely dice the onion and peppers. Slice the sausage long ways and then into pieces..
- Put oil in a cast iron skillet and heat to medium. Place everything except the sausage in the pan and cover. Cook 15-20 min until potatoes are able to poke with a fork and feel soft. Remove lid, mix in sausage and fry another 5-10 minutes..