Baked Chicken Alfredo with Rotini.
You can have Baked Chicken Alfredo with Rotini using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Alfredo with Rotini
- You need 4 large of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh parsley, chopped.
- It’s 4 tbsp of garlic salt, reserve 2 tbsp for sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 16 oz of alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 lb of rotini noodles, cooked and drained.
- Prepare 2 cup of italian blend shredded cheese, reserve 3/4 cup for sauce.
Baked Chicken Alfredo with Rotini instructions
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Cook pasta as directed..
- In 3 small bowls mix panko, parsley, garlic salt and pepper in one, whisk eggs in the other and put flour in the last..
- Heat skillet to med heat. Pat the chicken with paper towel to dry. Dip in flour, then egg, then panko mixture coat evenly. Cook about 5 mins in each side, or until panko is brown..
- Mix Alfredo sauce and reserved garlic salt in saucepan, cook till heated..
- In a nonstick baking dish, add chicken, spoon Alfredo sauce over chicken and top with cheese. Place in oven for about 10-15mins or until cheese is completely melted..
- Add remaining cheese to sauce then add to pasta, mix well..