Baked Meaty Rotini. Learn how to make Baked Rotini. Stir in boiled rotini pasta and bake with mozzarella cheese over the top. In a large pot cook rotini pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
Baked Italian Sausage Rotini is a savory, cheesy, and a little spicy. It is an easy dinner and can be frozen and reheated later. This rotini casserole with cheese and tomatoes makes a nice side dish or meatless entrée for any night of the week. You can have Baked Meaty Rotini using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Meaty Rotini
- Prepare 1 packages of Ziti Pasta.
- It’s 2 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare 677 grams of Spaguetti Sauce.
- It’s 16 oz of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oregano Leaves.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sofrito.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cooking Wine.
Rotini Bake With Tomatoes and Cheese. This easy recipe for Baked Chicken Rotini is made with hearty chickpea rotini and loaded with fresh flavor from broccoli and sundried tomatoes! View top rated Baked rotini recipes with ratings and reviews. Cook rotini as directed on package.
Baked Meaty Rotini step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F..
- Cook pasta according to package directions for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, brown meat until thoroughly cooked; drain..
- Season meat with basil, oregano, ground black pepper, salt, sofrito, ketchup, sugar and cooking wine..
- Stir in Spaghetti Sauce; simmer 10 minutes..
- Toss hot pasta with meat sauce..
- In 13×9×2-inch baking dish, spoon one-half pasta mixture; spread mozzarella cheese over top..
- Layer with remaining pasta; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese..
- Cover loosely with foil; bake 25 minutes..
- Remove foil; bake 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- Serve and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese if desired..
Cook up a batch of savory Baked Rotini with Sausage and Spinach for your dinner entrée tonight If you have leftover baked rotini with sausage, you can portion it and freeze it for another meal later. Our baked rotini recipe is the perfect comfort Baked Rotini. The meaty marinara consists of marinara sauce with ground beef, rotini pasta, and cheese. The casserole is then baked to perfection in the oven and ready to serve with delicious breadsticks. Broccoli (trimmed and cut into small florets).