Thai style pulled chicken fried rice. Learn how to make tasty, hot & delicious 'Thai Fried Rice' with our Chef Tarika Fried Rice is all time-go recipe which is loved and prepared everywhere. Fried rice is a very typical Thai street food, available at every restaurant that serves stir fried dishes throughout the Thailand. In this Thai fried rice recipe with Really quickly before we begin with this fried rice recipe, let's go over a few details.
It is fast and fairly easy to make, but requires constant stirring. All Reviews for Thai Spicy Basil Chicken Fried Rice. This Thai fried rice recipe is your go-to for make-at-home Asian food. You can cook Thai style pulled chicken fried rice using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai style pulled chicken fried rice
- It’s 500 gms of boneless chicken.
- It’s 2 bowls of cooked rice (cooled).
- It’s 4 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 6-7 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of spring onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 tsp of refined oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped cilantro.
It's made with fresh ingredients and uses "old" rice for the perfect texture. This simple, yet tasty recipe for chicken fried rice will please everyone at your table with its vibrant flavors. Thai fried rice gets it's unique flavor from the fish sauce, soy sauce and chili peppers. The jasmine rice is a must!
Thai style pulled chicken fried rice instructions
- Shred the chicken into a bit longer thin slices, marinate in ginger garlic paste, half of the lemon juice, 1 tbsp pepper powder, salt, 1 tsp soya sauce.
- Shallow fry the marinated chicken and keep it aside..
- Scramble the eggs, add a pinch of salt and keep it aside..
- In a pan, add oil, fry the garlic, onions, capsicum, spring onions for five minutes. Add pepper, salt, soya sauce, sugar and cilantro and rest of the lemon juice..
- Add the chicken pieces to the pan and fry for 5 minutes..
- Add rice and mix well. Garnish with spring onions and scrambled eggs. Relish it hot!.
Although here I used chicken, I've also made this with shrimp, beef or pork. Remove chicken from wok and set aside, add the eggs, pinch of salt and cook a minute or two until done. Add the bean sprouts and coriander and toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with the fried shallots. This Thai fried rice recipe is modified by adding some small dices of capsicum to improve the color and applying the traditional Chinese stir-fry technique.