Orecchiette with mini chicken meatballs. With damp hands, roll the chicken pieces into mini meatballs. Toss to lightly coat orecchiette, adding reserved pasta water, if needed, to loosen the pasta. Baked mini chicken meatballs with tomato cream sauce and orecchiette pasta.
Add the chicken broth and tomatoes and bring to a boil, using a wooden spoon to scrape up Transfer the pasta to a large serving bowl and add ½ cup of the Parmesan. Toss to coat the orecchiette lightly, adding some of the reserved pasta. With damp hands, roll the chicken pieces into mini meatballs. You can have Orecchiette with mini chicken meatballs using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orecchiette with mini chicken meatballs
- It’s of Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 box of orecchiette noodles.
- It’s 1 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 1/4 cup of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of whole milk.
Toss to lightly coat orecchiette, adding reserved pasta water, if needed, to loosen the pasta. Gently mix in the ground chicken. If necessary add more breadcrumbs, or more beaten egg, in order to achieve the desired consistency. Place the meatballs onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
Orecchiette with mini chicken meatballs step by step
- Boil water for noodles, add salt and butter to taste.
- In a bowl mix ground chicken, ricotta cheese, and parsley.
- Take the chicken mixture and make meatballs.
- In a greased skillet place meatballs in, turning over after like 5 minutes.
- When meatballs are brown set aside to cool.
- Add noodles to boiling water.
- Place noodles in a casserole dish sprinkle with parmesan cheese, then add meatballs on top and sprinkle remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for about 15minutes or until cheese melts; serve.
Home Chicken Food Recipes Orecchiette with Mini Chicken Meatballs. Add peas and broth, cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Add the chicken and combine well. Toss to coat the orecchiette lightly, adding some of the reserved. Add the cooked pasta and mix well.