Dijon and Thyme Roasted Chicken Drumstick. Pan-Roasted Honey Lime Chicken Thighs – one of the best chicken thigh recipes you'll ever try! I love cooking chicken thighs – they are so easy to handle, and always come. This recipe for oven-baked chicken drumsticks is super easy, all you have to do is coat them with a thyme, honey and dijon mustard marinade and watch them cook!
The Best Chicken Drumsticks Recipes on Yummly Oven-fried Chicken Drumsticks, Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks, Chicken Drumsticks Marinated With Chicken Drumsticks Marinated with Louisiana Barbecue Spice FlowersLolibox. water, olive oil, chicken drumsticks, spice, lemon juice. I also made roasted asparagus and drizzled the sauce on the top. You can have Dijon and Thyme Roasted Chicken Drumstick using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dijon and Thyme Roasted Chicken Drumstick
- Prepare 8 of chicken drumsticks skin on.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced shallot.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped fresh thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Roasted Drumsticks is a super quick and easy five-ingredient recipe made with chicken legs. You can grill or roast the meat while you baste it with the This recipe can be doubled if you serve a crowd. Just make sure to turn the drumsticks carefully, so they don't burn, and watch them, especially when. Drumsticks are low-carb too, making them an excellent keto option for when time and money is limited.
Dijon and Thyme Roasted Chicken Drumstick step by step
- In a small bowl, combine dijon mustard, shallots, garlic, thyme and salt and pepper..
- Place chicken in a large dish and liberally rub the mustard paste over the drumsticks. Cover, refrigerate and let sit for 1-2 hours..
- Preheat oven to 450° F..
- Cover baking sheet with foil and place the mustard coated drumsticks on the foil..
- Sprinkle drumsticks with kosher salt and black pepper and drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil..
- Roast for 20 minutes..
- Remove pan from oven and drizzle chicken with remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Turn oven down to 350° F. Rotate pan and return chicken to oven for 10 minutes..
- Baste chicken with juices from pan and roast for an additional 20 minutes, or until outside of chicken is golden brown..
This crispy, panko-crusted roast chicken recipe will become one of your weeknight dinner MVPs, a crowd-pleaser for the whole family. Mash butter, mustard, and thyme leaves in another small bowl with a fork (it will be a little lumpy). Season chicken thighs on both sides with salt and pepper. The only time we really think about eating chicken drumsticks is when we roast a whole chicken. We forget to cook them on their own sometimes, but with this simple baked recipe, we're about to start!