Lemon Kale with Orecchiette – Vegan.
You can have Lemon Kale with Orecchiette – Vegan using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Kale with Orecchiette – Vegan
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of zest of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 cup of kale, cut into strips.
- You need 2 cup of orecchiette pasta, cooked.
Lemon Kale with Orecchiette – Vegan instructions
- This vegan dish can be served as a side or entree depending on portion size..
- Prepare pasta following package instruction. 1 to 1 1/2 cups dry pasta should yield 2+ cups cooked. Cook until al dente..
- Heat olive oil in large skillet. Add diced onion, cook until onion behind to turn transparent..
- Add pepper slices. Continue cooking until onion starts to carmelize..
- Add lemon zest and lemon juice. Place kale in skillet, sprinkle salt on top. Saute until kale wilts, reducing in size..
- Once wilted, add pasta, mixing in until well coated by lemon oil mixture. Serve immediately..