Cold Chicken Pasta.
You can cook Cold Chicken Pasta using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cold Chicken Pasta
- Prepare 3 TBSP of olive oil divided/1 and 2.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1/2 TSP of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion chopped.
- It’s 20 of grape tomatoes cut in half.
- You need 2 TBSP of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- You need 1 TBSP of fresh chopped sage.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 cup of shedded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of zesty Italian dressing.
- It’s 6 oz of tri-color rotini.
Cold Chicken Pasta step by step
- Cover chicken breast with 1 TBSP olive oil. Rub in salt and pepper on both sides..
- Heat pan over medium heat with remaining olive oil. Once pan is hot place chicken and cook for 10 minutes. Then turn chicken over and cook for another 10 minutes..
- Remove chicken from the pan and let rest for 5 minutes. Then cut chicken into bite size pieces. Place chicken in refrigerator for at least an hour..
- This is when I would usually prep the onion, grape tomatoes, basil, and sage. But if you did before, no biggie..
- Cook rotini according to the package. Rinse in cold water..
- In a large bowl mix rotini, onion, garlic, and grape tomatoes..
- Mix in basil, sage, thyme, and oregano..
- Finally mix in chicken, dressing, and parmesan cheese.