ORECCHIETTE with BROCCOLI, TOMATOE & RICOTTA. Orecchiette is a kind of pasta made with remilled durum wheat semolina, water and salt. A type of pasta perfect for all vegan people. If you are an orecchiette lover, this is the ultimate dish for you: orecchiette with broccoli, anchovies and sun-dried tomatoes!
For this pasta dish, broccoli rabe and orecchiette are cooked together in one pan. You could stop there and simply finish with a drizzle of extra-virgin oiive oil and some finely grated Pecorino Romano, but it's exceptionally good tossed All Reviews for Orecchiette with Broccoli Rabe and Tomatoes. Add the tomatoes and broth to the broccoli and bring to a simmer. You can have ORECCHIETTE with BROCCOLI, TOMATOE & RICOTTA using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ORECCHIETTE with BROCCOLI, TOMATOE & RICOTTA
- It’s 400 grams of (14 oz) broccoli, cut into florets.
- You need 500 grams of (1lb 2 oz) orrechiette or any pasta desired.
- You need 4 of tbsps. olive oil.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 250 grams of (9 oz) cherry tomatoes.
- You need 200 grams of (7 oz) ricotta, crumbled.
- You need 1 of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
Orecchiette is an ear shaped pasta commonly found in Puglia, one of my favorite regions in Italy. The traditional dish from Puglia is called orecchiette alle This is my latest version of our family favorite pasta. In a large deep frying pan, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Should the sun dried tomatoes be just dried in the bag or the kind lacked in oil?
ORECCHIETTE with BROCCOLI, TOMATOE & RICOTTA instructions
- Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to the boil. Cook the broccoli for 5 minutes, until tender. Drain and set aside..
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add a tablespoon of salt and a splash of oil. Cook the pasta according to the packet directions, until al dente. Drain and return to the pan..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over low-medium heat. Add the garlic and saute until softened. Add the tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes, until just softened. Add the broccoli and cook for a further 1-2 minutes, until heated through. Add the ricotta and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add pasta and toss to coat. Serve with parmesan. Serve hot. Serves 4..
Place tomatoes on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Add the tomatoes and broccoli and heat. Stir in the drained pasta; season with salt, if desired, and pepper and serve, sprinkled with cheese, if desired. Add the anchovies, the sun-dried tomatoes and the capers to the pan. Cook the Orecchiette in salted water until they are Al. "Creamy ricotta, crunchy broccoli and pops of roasted tomatoes tossed through orecchiette pasta – this is a true Mediterranean dish that you'll absolutely love.