My Best Baked Pork Chops.
You can have My Best Baked Pork Chops using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Best Baked Pork Chops
- It’s 4 of pork chops.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter cut into 4 equal slices.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
My Best Baked Pork Chops step by step
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees..
- Mix dry rub ingredients (brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, salt and garlic powder) together in a bowl.(For those that don't know how to convert ¾ tsp; it's ¼ tsp and ½ tsp.)😁 Lay pork chops on a cutting board, rub 1/2 dry rub on side facing up..
- Flip over allowing excess to fall off and rub remaining rub on other side..
- Put coated pork chops on baking sheet..
- Slice butter into 4 equal sized pieces and lay on top of each chop. Sprinkle with thyme..
- Bake for 12 minutes, then let rest on pan for 5-10 minutes to maintain juiciness..