My Grill cheese.
You can cook My Grill cheese using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Grill cheese
- It’s of White/Wheat Bread.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of Meltable cheese.
- You need of Mayo.
My Grill cheese instructions
- Get your Ingredients.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter to the pan and turn your stove to 4 or medium and let butter melt.
- Divide 1 tbsp of butter on 2 breads.Spread butter and Mayo on both breads (Advice put butter on both sides of the bread and put mayo on the side with the cheese.
- Put cheese on the breads and set it in the pan.Turn your Fire to medium high or 5-6.
- Clean up time..
- When 1 in halve minute or golden brown flip over.
- Now turn the fire to 2.
- Wait until your Bread is like a white,gold color and take out.