Pepperoni Pizza Braid.
You can make Pepperoni Pizza Braid by using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is what you need to do to cook it:
Ingredients of Pepperoni Pizza Braid
- You need 1 can of crescent rolls.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pepperoni slices.
Pepperoni Pizza Braid instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Dpray cookie sheet.
- Unroll crescent dough. Press seams together.
- Place pizza sauce down center 1/3 of dough lengthwise. Top with cheese and pepperoni..
- Make cuts in dough 1″ apart from edge to filling. Alternate from side to side overlapping ends..
- Bake 16 – 20 minutes until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce..