You can cook Balsamic Peas using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Balsamic Peas
- It’s 1 lb of peas.
- You need 1 of yellow onion; minced.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic; minced.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
Balsamic Peas step by step
- Melt butter slowly in a saute pan. Add onions. Sweat until nearly translucent. Add garlic. Sweat until fragrant. Add peas. Add balsamic. Reduce until nearly evaporated..
- Variations; Shallots, horseradish, parsley, mustard, red wine, Worcestershire, mushrooms, chives, smoked mozzarella, basil, bacon, lemon, oregano.