Club Stuffed Parathas with Sprouts Chia Seeds Raita. Learn to sprout chia and other mucilaginous seeds on a terra cotta dish or linen cloth. It's so easy with our step-by-step instructions! Rajma Paratha is a stuffed paratha variety with rajma filling…it is healthy too with a additional reason its easy to whip up and needs no side dish as it tastes good even as such may be just raita to finish it up.
Ever since I first discovered them years ago, I have been on the chia seed train. I add them to water in a glass jar and let them soak up with fruit and drink it. Flaky parathas filled with a spicy lamb mix and served with a cooling raita makes for a tasty Indian feast. You can cook Club Stuffed Parathas with Sprouts Chia Seeds Raita using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Club Stuffed Parathas with Sprouts Chia Seeds Raita
- You need of For dough whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of besan.
- You need 1/2 cup of suji/rava.
- It’s 1/2 cup of urad dal flour.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ajwain /carom seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Ghee for frying Parathas.
- It’s of For stuffing.
- It’s 150 gm of paneer.
- You need 2 of medium size onion.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black and powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli finely chopped optional.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Because chia is mucilaginous it doesn't sprout like most sprouts. It doesn't grow long roots – or any roots in most cases. Chia is a gorgeous tiny seed with great nutritional value whether you are sprouting it or just wish to grind the seed up in healthy drinks, like smoothies. Learning how to make stuffed parathas wasn't exactly a cakewalk for me.
Club Stuffed Parathas with Sprouts Chia Seeds Raita step by step
- Make dough will adding all the ingredients.
- Dough should not be very tight as suji and urad dal will absorb the water cover and let the dough rest for 20 to 25 and.
- Now prepare the stuffing finely chopped onion green chilli coriander leaves and mashed paneer add all the dry ingredients mix well.
- Take one portion from dough and make ball like paratha on rolling board roll it little and stuff the paneer mixture.
- Roll it with light hands and on tava roast it from both the sides applying ghee.
- Paratha is ready same way make all the Parathas.
- For Raita chop cucumber tomato coriander leaves blend curd add into it Chopped vegetables and sprouts add masalas soaked chia seeds serve it with stuffed Parathas.
- Remember paneer should be soft or homemade of paneer is hard dip it in water bowl and microwave it for 2 minutes.
- Parathas and raita is ready.
Most often I would go overboard with the filling and the paratha would crack open while rolling, leaving a Toasted and had with chutney and raita, this was the next best thing to its popular sibling, the stuffed aloo paratha. Similar Recipes, Beetroot Raita Radish Raita Cucumber Raita Onion Tomato Raita Cherry Tomato Raita Spicy Mango Raita. Whenever you make any spicy dishes, the perfect cooling company for it will be raita. This raita i made with apples and it is one of my favourite. This is great had on its own as well.