Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes. DIRECTIONS Prepare Angel Hair Pasta to pkg. directions and drain. Add salt and pepper, continue to cook until hot. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
This delectable pasta dish features swirls of tender angel hair, plump shrimp, and grape tomatoes tossed with pesto. Garnish with sprigs of basil just before serving for extra color and a burst of freshness. Grape tomatoes are always the first to grow and ripen. You can cook Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes
- It’s 1/2 pound of angel hair pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes cut in half.
- It’s 1/4 cup of loosely packed basil leaves.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Pesto.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pine nuts.
- You need 1 cup of loosely packed fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of loosely packed fresh parsley.
- It’s 3 TBSP of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- Prepare of Fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 TBSP of lemon juice.
- You need 3 TBSP of olive oil.
Since I usually wind up with more than I can eat in salads Some other recipes with grape tomatoes you make like are Spiralized Zucchini and Grape Tomatoes, Angel Hair Pasta with Zucchini and Spaghetti with Garlic Scape Pesto with Tomatoes. A hearty, flavorful plant-based meal or Some tweaks I tried this time: Replaced half the oil in the pesto with reserved pasta water (to make it less calorie dense but I could have also used the. * Spaghetti or Angel Hair (Capellini) pasta. In a large pot bring some water to a rolling boil. Add enough Kosher or sea salt to the water until the water tastes like the ocean.
Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes instructions
- Pesto: In a small pan over medium heat toast the pine nuts stirring occasionally. Around 10 minutes. Let cool..
- In a food processor put nuts, basil, parsley, garlic, salt, several grinds of pepper. Process until you get a coarse paste. You may need to push down with a spatula on the sides. Make sure food processor is turned off if you need to do this..
- Add in lemon juice and olive oil and process till smooth. That's it for the pesto!.
- Cook noodles according to package..
- In a large bowl. Put in noodles. Top with the pesto and grape tomatoes remaining basil. Toss until mixed..
- Plate and top with parmesan cheese..
Delicate angel hair pasta tossed in buttery herbs forms a base for asparagus spears cooked with pecans, topped with a salmon fillet and a butter-Dijon mustard Cherry tomatoes roasted in olive oil and garlic then combined with angel hair pasta set this quick and easy dish apart from all the rest. This pesto pasta recipe is a delicious quick and easy summer recipe! It can be served as a main dish or side dish, and you can enjoy it warm or cold! Grind lots of fresh pepper over the pasta, add the broiled tomatoes and the basil, and toss to combine well. Add half the Parmigiano, toss again, and immediately turn out into warm bowls.