Alfredo casserole with spinaches, mushroom and broccoli. Since I live in the south, collards are more plentiful than spinach so went with collards and I had to use cream of mushroom because it was all I had. Creamy linguine pasta topped with chicken, broccoli, spinach, and bacon is a family-friendly recipe perfect for a weeknight dinner. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink in the Reviews for: Photos of Chicken, Broccoli, and Spinach Alfredo.
Serve the mushroom and chicken alfredo casserole with a side of buttered pasta noodle (any pasta will work), or mashed potatoes. Add mushrooms to skillet with butter. Sauté until mushrooms are golden, lightly season with salt and pepper. You can have Alfredo casserole with spinaches, mushroom and broccoli using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alfredo casserole with spinaches, mushroom and broccoli
- It’s 16 oz of Rotinis.
- It’s of Spinaches.
- It’s of Broccoli.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- It’s of Bacon.
- It’s of Onion or shallots.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need 2 Cans of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Oregano.
Add garlic and sauté another minute. It's good overall, but it could be even better if just served without the pasta and served with grilled chicken and white rice.=] Mushroom Broccoli Alfredo. My family absolutely loves this recipe. I doctor it up by adding a hint of wine and I use whole wheat pasta rotini or.
Alfredo casserole with spinaches, mushroom and broccoli instructions
- Cut your vegetables and also the bacon. Cook your pasta with water, olive oil and salt. Reserve..
- Cook the bacon really well. Take it out and reserve some of the oil that is the pan..
- Put the shallots and cook it for a while until tender. Add the mushrooms, brócoli spinachs and butter. Salt and pepper to taste. After these are cooked add the two can of Alfredo sauce..
- Mix all this and add some mozzarella and parmesan cheese and the pasta..
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Take a casserole and put some butter in it. Add the pasta. On top add some bread crumbs mozzarella and parmesan cheese and finally some oregano..
- Put in the oven for about 15 minutes. Enjoy!.
This simple and delicious Mushroom Chicken Alfredo Casserole, is so easy to make, and tastes amazing. If you are looking for a fast dinner, this is This Mushroom Chicken Alfredo Casserole is quick, delicious, and full of flavor. I am obsessing over easy recipe these days, because the holidays. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. This alfredo chicken and broccoli is sure to be a family favorite, and it takes such little effort.