Blue Tuna Casserole.
You can have Blue Tuna Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blue Tuna Casserole
- You need 24 oz of Tuna Fish (2 Cans).
- Prepare 16 oz of Rotini Noodles.
- You need 2 Cups of Mayonaise.
- It’s of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Blue Food Coloring.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Blue Tuna Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil and lightly salt it before adding noodles. Add 30 drops of blue food coloring to the pot. The noodles will absorb and turn blue rather quickly so add the color towards the end..
- Open the tuna and empty the undrained cans into a bowl. Mix the mayonnaise, salt, and pepper in with the tuna until everything is well blended..
- Drain noodles and empty them into a flat pan. Pour the tuna mixture on top, and blend until it is spread evenly throughout the pan..
- Sprinkle a layer of parmesan, then a layer of panko and pop it in the oven for twenty minutes. Viola!.