Creamed turkey. Creamed Turkey on Toast – An updated version of an old family recipe! We're sharing this delicious recipe for Creamed Turkey on Toast as part of a sponsored post for McCormick Gourmet. Turkey Christmas Thanksgiving Dairy Dinner Leftovers Make Ahead Holidays Weeknight Dinner But the key to a good pot pie is tasty creamed fowl (take your pick of creamed chicken, turkey, or even.
It's pure comfort food and completely delicious. So, true story: up until about a. This creamed turkey recipe is one of the best leftover turkey recipes you will taste. You can make Creamed turkey by using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is what you need to do to achieve it:
Ingredients of Creamed turkey
- Prepare 1/3 cup of real butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt OR celery salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 cup of Turkey meat OR chicken breast meat.
One of those easy dinner recipes, it is also great for entertaining. Serve this creamed turkey over toast or puff pastry shells. This tasty creamed turkey is extremely versatile comfort food. It can be served over a large variety of items, including toast, puff pastry shells.
Creamed turkey step by step
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat.
- Stir in flour.
- Add broth.
- Add cream.
- Garlic powder.
- Add salt.
- Add pepper.
- Whisk together.
- Cook over medium low heat until thickened.
- Stir in chicken.
- Serve over potatoes or biscuits.
Narrow search to just “creamed turkey” in the title sorted by quality sort by rating or Advanced search. My mom ended up having to bake several turkeys a year just so we could get this stuff. Sour Cream Turkey Enchiladas, Creamed Turkey Supreme, Creamed Turkey Supreme, etc. What to do with that leftover turkey? This recipe is super easy and versatile.