Pineapple Orange Chicken.
You can cook Pineapple Orange Chicken using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Orange Chicken
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of chicken breasts, cut into strips.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of orange marmalade.
Pineapple Orange Chicken instructions
- In a bowl combine cornstarch, garlic powder, pepper and chicken. Toss to cover chicken..
- In a seperate bowl, combine soy sauce, orange juice, pineapple juice, ground ginger, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and cornstarch. Set aside..
- In a large skillet or wok over medium high heat, stir fry chicken in vegetable oil until golden brown, about 7-10 mins. Remove chicken and set aside..
- Add red peppers and garlic to hot skillet and stir fry until peppers are tender crisp, about 3 mins..
- Add soy sauce-juice mixture and orange marmalade. Once sauce slightly thickens, return chicken and any juice aquired on the plate back to the skillet and toss in sauce..
- Toss in pineapple and simmer 1 minute longer to heat through pineapple. Serve with white rice if desired..