You can have Chocolate Cobbler using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cobbler
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fine salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of melted butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Topping:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of HOT water.
Chocolate Cobbler step by step
- Mix the first 8 ingredients in a bowl and spread in a 9×13 glass dish, sprayed with nonstick spray..
- In a separate bowl mix the topping ingredients and spread evenly over batter..
- Pour the hot water GENTLY over the top. DO NOT MIX. Slide it into a 350 degree oven and bake for 40-45 minutes. Let sit to cool and set up..