THE BEST Banana Nut Bread!. Variations for this Banana Nut Bread Recipe. If walnuts aren't your thing, here are a few common and delicious options! The printable recipe card is below.
This banana bread has the most bananas out of any banana bread I've ever made before! This easy banana nut bread is so moist and delicious! Topped with caramelized nuts and loaded with walnuts and mashed bananas my easy banana bread recipe is a family favorite that tastes great for breakfast or as a snack. You can have THE BEST Banana Nut Bread! using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of THE BEST Banana Nut Bread!
- Prepare 3 of med to lg over-ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 3/4 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 4 of whole shelled walnuts, crushed.
Learn how to make the BEST banana nut bread there is! Super moist and loaded with freezer ripened bananas and walnuts. No dense and dry banana bread here! My grandma's recipe for banana nut bread – a classic banana bread recipe packed full of chopped walnuts that bakes up super moist and dense.
THE BEST Banana Nut Bread! step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease loaf baking dish.
- Peel bananas and place in large mixing bowl. Mash bananas using a fork until smooth..
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk together until well-combined.
- Spoon into greased baking dish and place in oven for 50-55 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes in baking dish..
- Using a butter knife, run the knife along all sides to loosen from baking dish. Turn dish upside down on a cooling rack and let cool for at least 20 minutes..
Banana Nut Bread. by: Emma Laperruque. Banana Nut Bread is one of my favorite quick breads, and trust me, this recipe will not disappoint! In my family, we call this the “Best Ever Banana Nut Bread.” Make sure your bananas are extra ripe for best results. If you wish, you can leave the nuts out to make it nut-free. A good recipe for banana nut bread is one of the most cherished items in a baker's recipe box.